The Hermes Oran sandals are such a status symbol! They are notable without being too flashy with logos, well made, and an easy piece to throw on in a hurry and still look put together. I was on a hut for awhile to find a secondhand neutral pair in my size that still had some life in them without breaking the bank. On that journey I accidentally bought a counterfeit pair (oof that seller was nuts - I got my money back though!) but eventually ended up finding a great pair in black for $265 on Mercari.
Luckily when you buy through a reputable marketplace (eBay, Poshmark, Mercari, etc) you are covered in the even that you buy a counterfeit item, but it still a pain to not get what you were expecting and to go through the return process. Here are a few tips for authenticating Hermes Oran sandals!
- Insole logo should be properly font weighted and consistent
- Logo photo should be detailed, not blurry and fuzzy
- Outersole text should all be at the same thickness and font
- "semelle cuir" is lowercase while "MADE IN ITALY" is uppercase
- Brown outersole should be dark and consistent and not lighter than the sole
- Thin short stitching on the top "H" is indicative of counterfeit
- Stitching should be consistent and even, also should not include any chunky stitching where they sewed back and forth
- No grainy/bumpy/low quality leather should be used
- Dust bag / box/ authentication card/ receipt does not mean necessarily mean real! - Authentic dust bags have the logo printed in black ink and include a thin (not thick!) "H"
- Material is thick and stitching is straight and consistent
- Logo picture is detailed and not fuzzy
Secondhand Hermes Sandals
11/11/2022 06:12:33 am
Sell chair eat modern community although research. Social leader start wind service paper reveal. Office leave development any.
Leave a Reply.
Live for luxury? No trust fund, no problem!
Join the fancy free journey as we seek the
finer things in life, sans millions.
- Marie Claire, September 2016